Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Congratulating my colleague Bill Belian on REALTOR of the Year!!

One of the reasons that I decided to put my license with American Caribbean Real Estate was the company wide focus and commitment to excellence.
Bill Belian- FL Keys Board of REALTORS'  - REALTOR of the Year
Professionalism and community service are,and have been, the hallmarks of our firm, and nowhere is that more exemplified than in the efforts of my colleague Bill Belian.
Bill, was just awarded the distinguished title of the Florida Keys Board of Realtors', REALTOR of the Year!
Congratulations Bill!

Put the Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment