Monday, November 22, 2010

BayJama Reggae Fest in Islamorada !!!

Prior to my career in Real Estate, I spent 15 years in the Music Industry.  From musician to record company exec to studio owner, music has always been in my blood and I LOVE live music!!
If you happen to be down here in the Fabulous Florida Keys and Love music...then.....Don't miss the second annual BayJama Reggae Fest at Islamorada Founders Park on Saturday, November 27. 
Click here for BayJama News release with complete details.

Headlining will be last year's crowd favorite Kevens, rising star Jahfe, plus special surprise guests, and 4th Dimension, Baga Tricks, 20 WT, Mixed Culture, and Kulchashok's Lance-O will M.C. and D.J. Music starts at 2 and goes till 10. Tickets are $25 at the gate.

Ready for your own Island Groove?? Put the Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment