Wednesday, November 3, 2010

American Caribbean Real Estate Leads In Upper Keys Luxury Sales!

One of the Main reasons that I decided to join American Caribbean Real Estate was for their prominence in the field of Luxury Sales.  I became aware of the company as far back as 1997 when I was with Wimbish -Riteway ( The then DOMINANT!!! Luxury brokerage in Dade County- and I was proud to be on it's Top Producing Team!!  But that's for another post...).  Both of our companies were at that time affiliates of Sotheby's and I began to notice their impressive track record of Keys Sales.  American Caribbean, since that time parted ways with Sotheby's and has become the Keys' Exclusive Affiliate of Christie's Great Estates ( a VERY Smart Move!), providing even greater services to both Buyers and Sellers of Luxury Properties, especially Waterfront Properties.  As Luxury Waterfront Properties are my specialty... a great fit.....

Here is a report that shows Upper Keys Residential sales over $2,000,000 from 2007 to 2010, and you can see that American Caribbean together with our sister company Marr Properties has a commanding top presence in both quantity of properties sold and $ volume.  So, I am in the perfect enviornment, and with a great team to offer my clients the pinnacle of service when it comes to their real estate needs.   As our motto says, " From the Affordable to the Fabulous."

To put the Conchquistador to work for you, or for more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment