Sunday, March 2, 2014

Very Honored To Recieve My Latest Testimonial From Another Happy Customer!

The greatest satisfaction that I derive from my Career as a Real Estate Agent, is knowing that my Customers where enthusiastic about the level of Service that I was able to provide to them.

The Sellers of a very recent sale at Buttonwood Bay, Unit D1, were very kind to send me a testimonial that I am honored to share with you..


"Mykael is simply the best.  Our Key Largo property had been listed with another realtor for a year and a half, resulting only in insultingly low offers that the realtor nevertheless encouraged us to take.  We changed to Mykael, got a very good contract within 19 days, and closed within a couple of months.  I believe that Mykael's intensive marketing efforts and vast web of professional contacts exposed our property to many more potential buyers than had previously seen it and facilitated this very quick, successful transaction. Because we do not live in Key Largo, Mykael handled every on-site detail, from helping us get tile repaired to ensuring that our place was clean and showed well, to managing the inspections.  Selling our wonderful Key Largo property was difficult, but Mykael's professionalism, energy, and great attitude made it as painless as possible.  Thank you Mykael!"

Janet Humphreys
 
I cannot begin to tell you how humbled I am to receive such kind words from some really super Customers.

Please visit my Testimonial Page to see a few more from other Customers who have benefited
from my many years of Experience, Expertise, and Personal service.

Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment