Thursday, January 26, 2012

Your Conchquistador is Named to the Board of Directors for The Florida Keys MLS, INC !!!

Honored is a light word for how I feel about being named to The Florida Keys MLS, INC's Board of Directors.

Professionally, to be recognized by your peers as having the requisite experience and background to be a custodian of the "spine" of our industry is certainly...humbling.

I would like to thank the Academy, my Agent, Harvey Weinstein...whoops...wrong honor.

All kidding aside, as a Board Member, I, along with my fellow members, will be involved with overseeing, maintaining, developing and improving, our Multiple Listing Service.  Of course as a Conchquistador, you know that I have strong opinions and ideas on how to make our MLS, the best in the Business.

In this new era of Zillow and Trulia, et al, REALTORS face new challenges with disseminating reliable and accurate information to their clients and customers.  It is incumbent upon us as the MLS to offer the best source of that information, REALTOR to REALTOR and REALTOR to Customer.

I look forward to the challenges at Hand!

Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment