Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Time for The January Edition of The Real Estate Resource Report!

Wow, This year is only a week old and it is KICKIN"!!!  I have been Super busy with Buyers and new properties and it should get prettttttty interesting if this is an indication of where the year is going.
Now, January is traditionally one of, if not The busiest of months for properties going under contract, but it has been some time since I have witnessed a January like this.
I am always getting asked about the local real estate market and what is selling, so in an effort to  keep you updated I am providing a monthly report that shows the sales activity in the Upper Keys.
I hope you find this information useful and interesting.


Work with an Agent who Knows the Numbers!!  Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

Ready to create your own no-hassle shopping cart of available Properties in the Florida Keys, with multiple search capability? Click here: ConchMLS.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment