Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Walking In Paradise ... Join Me Sometime!!

The Old Papa Joe's Site
I love to walk.  Be it the when I lived in Paris and San Francisco, walking the urban centers and vibing on the electricity of life, or strolling the pastoral countryside of the South of France or the remote stretches of Tennessee, there is nothing like a nice long walk to liven and reinvigorate the senses.

And NOWHERE is that more true that in my favorite place to walk...The idyllic Florida Keys!
In an effort to keep in fighting shape as Your Conchquistrador, I have gone back to enjoying my long walks.  And with the advent of today's technology, I am able to be tied in and assist my clients while soaking in all of the Keys' majesty.

I have assembled about 1/2 dozen routes in Key Largo and Islamorada, ranging from 3/4 of a mile to 4 miles.
The maps below show my routes in the Bay Harbor neighborhood and my favorite, my walk in Islamorada, from Bud n Mary's Marina to Robbie's Marina and back.  Gorgeous!!

Pelicans across From Bud n Mary's Marina
 The best thing about these strolls are the people that I get to meet.  The Homeowners that I talk real estate with, and tourists I come across.  The other day, as I returned to Bud n Mary's there were a gaggle of Pelicans perched in the mangroves across from where the old Papa Joe's restaurant (how many of you old timers like me remember THAT place??) was and  3 car loads of tourists were taking pictures and loving the view, as was I.  That same morning some folks from Virginia pulled over on the side of the road and were enjoying their Egg Mcmuffins over looking Indian Key. I told them that they were in the Best Breakfast spot in the Keys.

The Fresh Salt air, multi-hued waters, a canvas touched by God.....could exercise get any better????

Join me sometime... I'd love to have the company...and I might even let you in on some Keys secrets that few people, other than the Conchquistador, even know!!



View Larger Map

Bay Harbor neighborhood walk, just under a mile.  I am always meeting homeowners here,


View Larger Map

Part of my Favorite Walk from Bud and Mary's to Robbie's, AWESOME water views in a great cradle of History.

Work with an Agent who talks the talk and WALKS the Walk!  Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

Ready to create your own no-hassle shopping cart of available Properties in the Florida Keys, with multiple search capability? Click here: ConchMLS.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment