Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Tropical New Year From Your Humble Conchquistador!


Just a Note of Thanks to all of you who visit my blog.
2011 turned out to be a fantastic year for me in many ways.
  • I have had the privilege to work with wonderful new clients and some repeat clients as well (Always the Greatest of Honors!).
  • My Level of business here in the Keys has really grown exponentially.
  • I now have the Opportunity to help Guide our firm to great new heights, as I assume the position Of General Manager, while still assisting my existing and future clients with the level of Service that yours truly is known for.
  • My Colleagues here at American Caribbean are some of the best in the Business.  I could not ask for a greater sense of teamwork, camaraderie, and professional competition that keeps you on your toes. 
  • BEST of all, is that I have had YOU, as a reader.  I cannot tell you how many folks honor me by letting me know that they enjoy my rants and ravings and unique perspectives on our most wonderful of palettes: The Fabulous Florida Keys!
2012 is now poised with new Challenges and Opportunities that I look forward to addressing, as only a Conchquistador can!

And In 2012 if you haven't already:
  • Visit The Christ Statue Underwater
  • Go Fishing at The Islamorada Hump
  • Attend a Full Moon Party at Morada Bay
  • Watch a Sunset at Jimmy Johnson's Big Chill, or the Lorelie, or Caribbean Club, or Gilberts, or Islamorada Fish Company, or The Zane Grey Lounge or.....( You get the drift)
  • Hit the Friday Night All You Can Eat Fish Fry at Shipwreck's in Key largo (But, Hey!! This is OUR little secret!)
  • Grab Breakfast at Doc's
  • Visit the Incredibly Improved Holiday Isle and hitch a ride to the Sand Bar.
  • Devour a Key Lime Pie at Blue Heaven in Key West ( A most definite Bucket List item!)
  • Take a stroll on the old 7-Mile Bridge to Pigeon Key
  • Go out to any number of venues to hear great local music 7 nights a week!!
  • Visit Historic Indian Key
  • Have Conch Fritters at Alabama Jacks
  • Catch Michael Trixx's Magic Show anywhere you can! (Gilberts, Lorelie)
  • Visit Mother Ocean in Key Largo
  • Support Our Local Businesses
  • Stop Breath in the Air and thank God (or whatever Deity that you choose) that the florida keys are here for you to enjoy!!!

Wishing you and Yours a Wonderful New Year Filled 
With Promise and Joy!

Start 2012 off right!! Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment