Friday, March 25, 2011

Michael Trixx Hi-Energy Rock Magic at it's Best!!!

I LOVE MAGIC!!!
Photo from Michael Trixx Facebook page
And down here in the Keys, we have one of the very best Magicians I have seen in quite sometime.
Michael Trixx features his hi-energy Rock/Magic show at a variety of venues here in the Upper Keys, with a standing gig at Gilbet's, sundown on Saturdays.  He is definitely someone to keep your eye on.

Tonight, he is at the Lor e Lei in  Islamorada.  If you are down here today.  Take my advice and check him out, and enjoy the show, so you can say I saw him when....

Ready to make some real estate disappear???  Put the expertise and experience of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com. For a quick Search of available Properties in the Florida Keys, click here: Keys MLS Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment