Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kev's Cafe At Bud n Mary's Marina, The Perfect Place to Start the Day!

Those of you who follow my Blog, know that I love breakfast joints.  The more rustic the better.  Today, I found a new one that I had been hearing some great things about.

Kev's Cafe, located at the Famous or even Infamous Bud n Mary's Marina is a fun little treasure.  They are also one of the few restaurants that consistently have lionfish on the lunch menu!

How great is it to start your day sitting by the water watching the Captains, Mates, and seafaring warriors prep to do battle on the seas, while enjoying your tasty Breakfast Wrap and coffee???


I have been frequenting Bud n Mary's since I was a kid, so it's fun to revisit this Keys Institution in a new context.

Kev's Cafe is Located Oceanside at the Southern Tip of Upper Matecumbe Key.

Check it out and tell them the Conchquistador sent you!!

Mapped Location




Hungry for a great real estate deal???  Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com. For a quick Search of available Properties in the Florida Keys, click here: Keys MLS Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment