Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Did you know that your Conchquistador can assist you with Real Estate... WORLDWIDE???

Did you know that your Conchquistador can assist you with Real Estate... WORLDWIDE???

As the Exclusive Affiliate of  Christie's International Real Estate in the Florida Keys,, my firm, American Caribbean Real Estate is
poised to offer our clientele World Wide Service at unprecedented levels.

Christie's International Real Estate is the real estate arm of the famed Christie's Auction House, and specializes in representing some of the planet's most exquisite Estates and the most discerning of Buyers.
We therefor are part of an intriguing melange of brokerages worldwide that communicate and work with each other, sharing ideas, marketing strategies and quite often clientele.  It is a privilege to be able to work with professionals that share my commitment to offering the Utmost in Service to our Buyers and Sellers.

Alan Jackson's Sweetbriar Estate sold through our Affiliate
When I have Clients that are searching for property in say, Paris, I know to turn to my friend Jean Claude.  And so it goes worldwide, that I can offer my Clients assistance from a Christie's Affiliate that will offer them the level of Service that they have come to expect from me.

Below are just some of the Outstanding Property Sales that our Affiliates have closed this year, including
Country Singer Alan Jackson's Breathtaking Tennessee Estate!



Put Worldwide resources in the palm of your hand.. Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment