Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Your Conchquistador Now Has a Podcast!! Take a Listen!

I am super excited and proud to announce the creation of my New Podcast for the Florida Keys Real Estate Conchquistador available at ConchShow.com!! 

Please follow the link to CONCHSHOW.COM and be sure to subscribe to us when you are there.

It is my goal to provide my new listeners with unique insights into our Florida Keys Real Estate Market and our Tropical Lifestyle in the fun and irreverent way that you have come to enjoy my blogs. New Properties, Recent Sales, Trends and Island life will all be featured.

Thanks for Listening!!

Work with an Agent with creative marketing strategies.
Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment