Friday, September 14, 2012

Come On Down to Wahoo's in Islamorada on Fridays...I Now Sponsor Their Friday Night Radio Show. Keep On Conchquering!

In my never ending quest to be King of all things Keys, (Not too full of myself am I??), I am proud to announce that in addition to sponsoring the Zane Grey Lounge Radio Show on Wednesdays, I will be sponsoring the Friday Night Radio Show at Wahoo's!!  Friday evenings from 6-7PM in Wahoo's in Islamorada at Whale Harbor Marina.

This is really cool and a hell of a lot of fun.  For me, it marks a special milestone as I used to listen to the original Friday Night "Countdown to Weekend Show from Whale Harbor" when I was a teenaged buccaneer in the 80s.  I used to enthrall at listing to Ron Harrison and his crusty group of half crocked charter captains talking fishing and all things Keys as only true locals can. My kind of show!!

Now, here we are, too many years later, and I am psyched to sponsor Captain Bill Kelly and the gang as they continue the tradition.  There's fun fish tales, community happenings, drink and appetizer specials and if you're lucky, an occasional guest appearance from yours truly, talking real estate.

So, if you are heading down to our oasis on a Friday, stop on by, say hello and have some fun (and grab some Conch...the best in the Keys!!)  If you can't join us, but need to get your Keys vibe on, tune in world wide on IHeart radio at Sun103.1. 

Work with an Agent who knows the Keys past and is Shaping its future.  Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.
Ready to create your own no-hassle shopping cart of available Properties in the Florida Keys, with multiple search capability? Click here: Conchmls.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment