Friday, September 21, 2012

Another Keys Estate Pops for $2 Million....Seeing A Trend Here!

Two Million has become the magic number in the Upper Keys lately when it comes to estate sized parcels!  As you will note in several of my previous entries, we have had a recent run on lovely waterfront estates as of late, and they all seem to hover right around  the $2 Million mark.

Add to that, the recent sale of an Islamorada Hotel at that same range and we are really seeing a benchmark number.   The interesting factor is that we are noticing an interesting mix of Buyers.  International and Domestic.

This latest Sale, listed by and sold by, my friends Joy Martin and Joel Young respectively is another of those breath taking...I want it now..I could live here forever...When can I become a squatter until the Sheriff physically removes me, kind of locations!!!!

Over 4 Acres of  Private Bayfront. Stunning vistas and lovely Sunsets that signify all that is great about our unique oasis.  A Separate super cool boathouse and custom cut boat slip, Chickee, and dock are some of the extras that await.

4-Acre Estate
The existing home is in need of updates, but hey, you have 4 Frigging Acres for just $2 Mill.  Build Xanadu if you want to!  Put this very same package in Miami and you have a $15 Mill price tag. Trust me I know.  I spent 15 years selling in Coral Gables and Coconut Grove.

I keep evangelizing because it is so very true, The Keys are an awesome place to put your money and more and more wise buyers, both foreign and domestic are heeding the call. 

So, Pony up your $2 Mill and let me help you grab your own slice of paradise!!
$2 Mill too steep?? How about navigable waterfront homes in the upper $200s and even 300s?? In the Keys, we have something for everyone!

Work with an agent who KNOWS the numbers.  Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

Ready to create your own no-hassle shopping cart of available Properties in the Florida Keys, with multiple search capability? Click here: Conchmls.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment