Monday, November 28, 2011

Mother Ocean Marine Consignment Hits the Big Time With an Article in The Miami Herald!!

Mother Ocean Herald Article
 

Reuven and Lysa Benami opened Mother Ocean Key Largo, a consignment shop for everything nautical, a year ago.
I Love seeing a success story first hand!  About a year ago, I wrote a blog entry about a super new store that opened in Key Largo as a Marine Consignment shop.
Well now, my favorite little shop in the Keys has finally made it big!
Since my previous article, I have made mother Ocean, my Go-To place, for Bumpers, Line, Rods and Reels, and even Stone Crab Traps. Inventory changes daily, so you never know what you may find.  My latest purchase was an anchor retrieval system in excellent, that I got for almost 60% less than at most marine retailers.
And the best part is the warm welcome I and all their customers get when they walk thru the door.
Best wishes and continued success to my friends Lysa and Reuven!
 
Work with an Agent who KNOWS how to spot a Bargain!!  Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

Ready to create your own no-hassle shopping cart of available Properties in the Florida Keys, with multiple search capability? Click here: ConchMLS.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment