Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Love Being an Ambassador for The Florida Keys!

As your Florida Keys Real Estate Conchquistador, one of my favorite aspects of doing what I do, is being an ambassador for all things Florida Keys.

Yesterday, I had some very nice clients from Dallas that are moving here, and I had the privilege of showing them The Keys from a Conch's perspective (For those of you who do not know, besides being a delicious mollusk a Conch is a nickname for people from the Keys).

Though they had previously been to the Keys, mostly Key West, it was a true delight to turn them onto some of our local charm.  Like, how if you turn your radio to one of our local stations between 6-7pm on weeknights there is always a local live remote from one of our famous restaurants like Green Turtle, or Snapper's offering great specials that evening and lots of local fun.

Casual Waterfront Dining at Made 2 Order
Seeing their eyes light up as we fed the Tarpon at Robbies's, and having a fabulous waterfront lunch of Mahi fajitas at Made2Order, while going over fishing, snorkeling, our breath taking reefs, Keys History, and the lifestyle in general.  Seeing them ... get-it. 

I cannot tell you how many times I will be with people who are new to visiting the Keys and they don't quite get it....at first (  Where are the beaches???).  And then...it slowly, magically creeps up on them. Their watches come off, their hair comes down and they breath ...it...in.  They have arrived...and it slowly sinks in, what our lifestyle is all about.

As a member of The Matecumbe Historical Trust, and Patron of The Historical Preservation Society of the Upper Keys, and life long Keys enthusiast, I love imparting my passion for this great location and its history and lore to my clients and new friends.

There really is no place like our 108-mile chain of Islands called the Florida Keys.  The Beauty...The History, The Lifestyle...The Multi-Hued Water...The Essence...The Essence of The Fabulous Florida Keys.  This is what I really sell.

Ready to Drop Anchor???  Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment