Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's This Weekend: The 16th Annual Gigantic Nautical Flea Market in Islamorada!

This is VERY Dangerous...Very Dangerous Indeed! 
I just got a very nice commission check yesterday and NOW comes one of my Favorite Events in The Keys!!
If you like Boating, Fishing, Diving , Snorkeling, or just hanging out by or in the water, The 16th Annual Upper Keys Rotary Gigantic Nautical Flea Market is for you!!!
From second hand rods and reels to brand new Boats, there is something for everyone, and bargains to be found. 
Located at Founder's Park on Plantation Key in Islamorada, this Saturday and Sunday, February 27-28.
The event is free, and they even have an all you can eat breakfast for $5.
In fact many of the vendors who just took booths at last week's Miami Boat Show stay an extra week just to be part of this event.
For more info visit: GignaticNauticalFleaMarket.org.
Remember for year-round Nautical Bargains check out my friends at Mother Ocean Nauticak Consignments in Key Largo at Mile Marker 98
Now, what new toys do I need for my boat the
Conch-Keys-Tador????
As I said Very Dangerous Indeed.

Ready to find YOUR bargain?? Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment