Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Conchquistador Conquers Key Largo!!! Ranked #1 On Active Rain.com for Key Largo

In my ongoing quest for Florida Keys Real Estate Dominance (Hence Conchquistador), I am proud to announce that I have achieved the status of  # 1 ranking Real Estate Professional in Key Largo and 8th in the Keys overall, on the very powerful 200,000+ member, ActiveRain.com.
So, what is ActiveRain.com and what does being ranked #1 mean??? Aside from and incredible boost to my ego, lol, it is a very proud distinction and offers my clients great benefits, as well.

ActiveRain Real Estate Social Network
Click on Logo to Visit Site
ActiveRain.com was started several years ago and has now swelled to over 200,000 members and is primarily geared to Real Estate Professionals but is open to the general public as well.  It is a dynamic international referral network where we are able to share listings, market strategies, and discuss the conditions of our various markets and interact globally, proving great exposure for our clients.  Based upon your market knowledge and involvement and interaction within the site, a profession is able to rise withing their respected community, the benefit of rising to number 1 is that as #1 your contact info is prominently displayed and thusly you become the go-to professional for that community.  For me it has proven to be an excellent source for referrals, as I have been on since its inception.

Click Photo to Link to Key Largo on ActiveRain.com
  This membership and involvement benefits my sellers, as I give them instant, international exposure to over 200,000 Active Rain addicts.
As well, on the site, I sponsor several Keys Sub-Communities:  Venetian Shores and Port Antigua, and Safety Harbor  in Islamorada, and Largo Sound, Hammer Point, and Stillwright Point in Key Largo.  By Sponsoring a Community ( a Premium Service) I am able to be the sole featured Professional for that community
Please Visit sometime soon!!  There are some incredible professionals on this site and great opportunities to learn more about the market and buying and selling strategies.
Currently, there are several hundred agents in the Keys that participate.

Ready to work with #1???  Put the experience and expertise of the Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment