Sunday, March 22, 2015

Super Cool Drone Photography of our Mariposa / Papillion Estate

Wow! Check our these fantastic Drone Photography shots of my stunning Mariposa / Papillion Estate
listing that I share with our Broker Joy Martin. Each of these magnificent residencies boasts over 6000 Sq feet and 5 bedrooms /6.1 Baths.

Truly, Livable Works of Art, for those with an affinity for Architecture and Design. Currently available for $5,900,000.
 

Drone Photography is just one of the many Marketing techniques that I use to showcase my listings.
Contact me for more info, or an inspiring, private showing.


 


Oh wait .... You haven't yet learned the full details about this listing have you??? 
Ha, see this was just a juicy teaser!!!


The full blown treatment coming soon.

Mariposa and Papillion... Livable Works of Art.

Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more 
information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730.

No comments:

Post a Comment