Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Your Conchquistador is Now a Rotarian!! A Proud Member of The Upper Keys Rotary Club.

Today, your Conchquistador had the distinct Honor to have been inducted into the Upper Keys Rotary Club.

A unique honor for sure, having been invited, sponsored and finally brought into the fold.  It gives me great pride to be associated with some of the most distinguished professionals and community leaders in all of the Florida Keys.

Now, Groucho Marx once said, "I wouldn't   part of any club that would have me as a member", but here I must disagree.  Rotary is an International Club of individuals who to seek to give back to their communities.  In our Club's case, we put a very high emphasis and  focus on Education, helping those, both young and old, to better themselves by enriching their minds and spirits so that they too may one day give back to their community, and around and around it goes.  Our club is known for its generous scholarship giving.

The other thing our club is well known for is the Gigantic Nautical Flea Market!!! That buzzing Bazaar of Maritime trinkets, vessel goods, and fishing ammo sure to help you land the big ones,  held in Islamorada every year right after the Miami Boat Show.  This mammoth production is the feather in our club's cap, providing a fantastic treasure trove of funds to share with our community. All organized and produced by our Club's volunteers.

So, I look forward to jumping in, as the delicate bull in the china factory that your's truly is, and offering my insights, opinions, and efforts and service to continue to make this outstanding group the best that it can be.  The Club meets every Tuesday for Lunch at Craig's Restaurant in Islamorada

I must as well give a special Thank You to Bette Brown of First State Bank for being my Sponsor.

Now, if I can only someone will teach me the secret handshake.
What??? There's no secret handshake???
Groucho!!!!!!

Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

Ready to create your own no-hassle shopping cart of available Properties in the Florida Keys, with multiple search capability? Click here: Conchmls.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment