Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's Time for The 13th Annual Florida Keys Birding and Wildlife Festival!

One of my greatest pleasures, and I get this from my Dad, is bird and wildlife watching.  There is nothing like cruising your boat at slow speed as you motor across a backwater bend and come upon a group the Majestic Beauty of snow white Egrets or Herons lounging in the mangroves. Add to that a pod of porpoises racing parallel to your boat, a sight I had this very weekend!

Well, for those of you who enjoy Nature in its fullest, as I do, there is the 13th Annual Florida Keys Birding and Wildlife Festival.  Always a fun and educational event with a host of activities, from ecotours, to snorkeling to bicycling amongst nature's finest!
Be sure to visit their website at Keysbirdingfest.org.

Deal with an Agent with an eye of the essence of the Keys!  Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

Ready to create your own no-hassle shopping cart of available Properties in the Florida Keys, with multiple search capability? Click here: ConchMLS.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment