Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cool New Shop in Key Largo! Mother Ocean Marine Consignment!

For those of you that know me personally, you know I love to find great deals...be they real estate or rods and reels.  I love consignment shops and knick knack places like those guys on American Pickers, and boy have I found a new place to have some fun!  I had been driving by this cool little shop the last couple of days and its glass balls and beacon lights have been beckoning me, and as I had been wanting to stop by, today... I did.
Just opened this month, Mother Ocean Key Largo, US1 at mile marker 98.9 Bayside, is a treasure lovers delight!  From Marine Consignment ( a really nice gently used canon downrigger..$90, 7 ft rod and sturdy conventional reel $45, a myriad of marine supplies and tools) to Keyzy home decor artifacts and local nautical art, to....Boats!!  This place has something for everyone.
Inventory changes daily and deals are there to be found! And if they don't have it...they'll help you find it!
Stop by Thursdays thru Sundays .....you'll be glad you did.
motheroceankeylargo@gmail.com

Looking for a hard to find real estate treasure? Put the Conchquistador to work for you! For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment